Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The calm before the STORM


As I painfully await the unveiling of Verizon's Blackberry Storm I have to admit that it's going to be a bitter sweet moment for me. Painful??? yes painful as I am with the network that they call T-mobile and if you didn't know the storm will be exclusively for Verizon ( like the sidekick to T-mobile). I do have the option of getting an unlocked storm but taking the chance of my screen getting frozen because of some glitch in the system is something that I can not risk. For those of us who are blackberry users we know that a BB is more like a BFF or for some who don't have children our babies ( yeah I said it! my BB is my baby).

However I feel that I really have nothing to worry about there has never been a blackberry that wasn't re-released on another network. I doubt that the people over at RIM will be able to keep the storm exclusive to Verizon as it has NEVER done so with any other blackberry or network.

But until further notice I will happily and patiently be waiting to hear all of the problems that the first flock of storms will have because we all know the first ones out are just drafts a.k.a ginnie pigs.

Sincerely Valentina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

G1 phone is bette siut for business Ma

Unknown said...

suit my bad broken english lol